Let the pros at Beach City get you ready for your best season ever! Book a series of private lessons with an experienced professional instructor certified by the Beach City Baseball Academy. Come experience the winning combination of state-of-the-art batting cages with personalized coaching based on an individual skills evaluation.
A private skills-sharpening package is the fastest and most reliable path you can take to becoming a more valuable player in the coming season. One-on-one training gives the player the undivided attention of a professional coach that can provide specific guidance to resolve problems and help to shape developing athletes of every skill level.
Choose from half-hour or hour sessions with professional instructors who have special skill sets, such as batting, fielding, and pitching for both Baseball and Softball.
Private One-on-One lessons are available. Our lessons range from batting, to fielding, catching, and pitching. We offer lessons for baseball, and softball seven days a week with our professional trainers. Lessons can be purchased individually, or in a package form.
To arrange a private lesson, please call our facility at 310.322.3955 or email us at:
Our current list of trainers are:
- Alberto Concepcion
- Kenny Woods
- Ryan Lopez
- Scott Gracey
- Kirk Hatfield
- Katelyn Den Beste (Softball Instructor)
Beach City Baseball Academy is pleased to announce the beginning of its class of 2016 Baseball School Program. If your child is as serious about Baseball as we are, give your child the skills they need to get the extra edge and be their very best.
If it’s about making the high school baseball team or just being the best you can be, Beach City Baseball Academy has developed a special school program, staffed by experts who have key insights into what a student needs to make their high school team and become a valued player. The program is specifically designed to build solid baseball fundamentals while honing skills and providing the tools needed to succeed both on and off the field. Limited spots are still available.
The Beach City Baseball School Program begins February 1st and runs through July 2012. The Program includes:
- Monday through Thursday afternoons from 5 to 6pm, and then from 6pm to 7pm, at the Beach City Facility; with dedicated coaches providing a structured program to help your athlete progress in the sport. Students may attend as many practices as they like during the week, giving them the flexibility to be a part of the Beach City Program and still attend Little League, or Pony Baseball practices, and other commitments. The personal attention of a trained coach together with customized drills and video analysis will tremendously improve posture and control designed to engineer an explosive swing.
- Organized scrimmages and tournament play with local South Bay teams throughout the school year to keep the students “game ready” and train them during real time instructional play.
- One-on-one sit down conferences with the student-athlete and parent to address areas in need of specific improvement and opportunities. Written progress reports and an individualized game plan for improvement can be provided monthly if requested.
- Regularly scheduled classes from noted experts on topics relevant to successful play such as conditioning, mental training, injury prevention and what coaches want to see on and off the field when it comes time to making team selection, and field play decisions.
The Mighty Mites Program is for our young fans of the game. This program is for the age range of five to seven. During this instructional program the kids will learn the fundamentals of throwing, fielding, and hitting. This takes place twice a week, with an option of attending both days, or one day per week. This hour long program is a great way to introduce your player to the sport. This opportunity to learn, and practice with other players, and gaining new friends is makes for a great experience.
OPEN TO ALL
The Beach City Baseball School Program will dramatically enhance a student-athletes chance of making their high school baseball team. It is also a wonderful opportunity for any student age 8 years old and up who simply wants to have fun, play baseball and improve their skills.
Special Needs Coaching
Please contact BCBA at [email protected] to learn more about this very special program.